Whether you are from the private sector, a small, medium or large public sector waste management company, or a manufacturer or supplier from the U.S. or abroad, count on WasteExpo to bring the entire industry together under one roof.
“WasteExpo is great at bringing together multiple segments of the industry under one roof. It’s a great place to make new connections, explore new technologies, and forge new alliances. Whether it’s your first time attending or your 5oth, you’ll find the experience insightful and energizing. Don’t miss it!"
“This was my first WasteExpo and I found it extremely educational and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the refuse and recycling industry. Thank you for a great show!”
"I felt WasteExpo was hugely successful to my business. I see the potential ROI to be rewarding. So far this is the best show I have attended this year. A really good investment!”
“WasteExpo ALWAYS offers the best educational sessions!”
See for yourself...
* 2017 WasteExpo Attendee Post-Show Survey
- Waste Services Companies
(Private or Publicly Traded Refuse Firms, Landfill Owners/
Operators, Independent Contractors)
- Government Officials
(Municipalities, County Agencies, Regional Authorities,
Special Districts, State and Federal Governments and Public Landfill Sites)
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Distributors & Dealers
- Consulting Engineering Firms (Consultants, Architects, R&D Organizations)
- Recycling Firms (Secondary Materials Processors, Contractors and Recyclers)
- Composting & Organics Recycling Professionals
- Waste Generators (Businesses and Organizations that Create Waste in Manufacturing, Retailing and/or Providing Services)
- Legal, Insurance & Financial Firms
- Healthcare Waste/Medical Waste Professionals
- Software Companies
- General Contractors
- Transportation (Trucking Professionals, Suppliers, Fleet Owners, Operators, Maintenace Professionals)