International Buyers & Attendees
Meet U.S. companies Attending WasteExpo 2018
The U.S. Department of Commerce will help you identify and meet reputable U.S. companies and interested suppliers at WasteExpo 2018. Industry specialists will help your company make the most of its valuable time during the show by introducing your company to relevant U.S. exhibitors. Please view the International Buyer Program for a list of U.S. companies interested in exporting to your country.
Free Business Support for International Buyers
The U.S. Commercial Service wants to help you, the International Buyer, find American suppliers of quality products and services at WasteExpo. Located in most American embassies and consulates, your local U.S. Commercial Service office can help you get the most out of WasteExpo. If you are planning to visit WasteExpo as a representative of a qualified company*, you are automatically eligible to attend under the auspices of the U.S. Commercial Service as part of an official Embassy/Consulate Delegation - even if you prefer to travel alone.
If you are interested in the International Buyer Program , please click here to complete the inquiry form.
Benefits Available to Delegation Members:
- FREE ticket to the International Reception where you can connect with fellow non-US visitors and sponsors.
- Discounted conference pricing that will automatically be given to you when you register with your country name
- Friendly, local language support available on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Free exhibit hall admission
- Free assistance arranging and scheduling appointments with U.S. exhibitors and companies before and during the show
To learn more about joining an official embassy/consulate delegation, or how the U.S. Commercial Service in your country can help you, contact the U.S. Commercial Service in your country.
If you choose NOT to take advantage of the benefits available to official embassy/consulate delegations, go to the show registration page.
* Qualified companies are firms that do business outside the United States and whose purpose in attending this trade show is to find U.S. suppliers of goods or services.